Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bothered on You not being bothered

Yesterday, I was a bit irritable or maybe you can call that tampo...

I hate that it is happening again because this was the very reason of my depression. My depression that you just chose to shrugged off. I hate that I am feeling this because I know you won't even bother to feel unless I forced it to you. But what can I do, if I say it nothing will happen. I would just be so pathetic and I knew you hate drama. I had then realized that I cannot expect more of you when you can expect the most from me. But why am I expecting still from you?

It always bothers me that you do not bother at all. That in everyday that I bother myself how are you doing, or are you even bothering to think of me I always get scared. I’m scared to know that I do not even cross your mind or even worry about me. I do not know why I am so attached to you. It is enough to say that you are my friend and I just gave a part of me to you in everything I do.

When I need something, I even begged you to do it for me. But when you need something, in a flash, even if I would die doing it I am there.

I am not complaining, I just want attention again. I just don’t want to feel that I’m cherishing you more than ever but you are not. Having that feeling is like losing my faith on our friendship.

But with just one “YES”, that you assured me, all my tampos are gone..

BE MY BESTFRIEND AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER :D”

“I will do the same”

No comments:

Post a Comment