Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 things I Hate about You






"Oh, give me a man who is man enough to give himself only to the woman who is worth him. If that woman was me, I would love him alone and forever." (from the movie Casanova)

10 things i happen to hate to know about (some)guys

NOTE: This list is what I happened to know about guys. I don’t care what you think about it but this blog is open to violent comments if you do have some…=) it’s just the way I see it. And if I’m wrong I dare guys to prove me wrong. I still hope on finding my Prince Charming someday, (not Shrek..)

1. Guys do have expectations! (They have lots of it..)

2. Guys do kiss and tell (them and their big mouth.)

3. Guys are all Casanovas! (they tell you the sweetest things but you were just 100th girl they have told …think…)

4. Guys hate girls who dared court them…(they didn’t like to received flowers, chocolates,etc..)

5. Guys could really be too "feeling and too "pa-cute" (they could be a puppy anyway..great pets..)

6. Guys do love girls who are scene-stealers (talk about a walking display, girl! ..ick..)

7. Guys do collect and reject, collect and dump, collect and recycle..(Well, guys are really good sanitary engineers. not bad for Adam’s race..)

8. Guys could really be so numb and dumb..( stupidity!?! or on being Iceman?!?)

9. Guys don’t practice the virtue of honesty and the law of karma..(they don’t even know how many lies they’ve told and to whom..)

10. Guys don’t deserve to be called Gentlemen anymore or even Prince Charming (maybe girls, could be gentlewoman.. and guys do have options..they could be SHREK..love that movie anyway.."_")

1 comment:

  1. ei! why are you pointing out too much with guys flaws how about girls? hehehe

    ReplyDelete