Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Majestic Bond

I think anyone can live without lovers but no one can live without Friends"-from the book The Duchess by Jude Deveraux

Well, I also think so. No matter how many boyfriends or girlfriends come your way, friends do stick with you when the boyfriend went away. then it does not exactly say that it’s good to be an old maid, (I do hope to find Prince charming soon..) but no matter who you are, whenever, wherever and how many boyfriends had dumped you or you dumped, A TRUE FRIEND, would never leave your side and dumped you.

Friends were the ones who feel sympathy when you’re nursing a broken heart, would growl in anger if your boyfriend makes a fool out of you, the ones who would support you all the way, makes you laugh in the middle of your sadness, who would never put you down, who would listen when you cry out all your problems, who’d see the worst in you but still stood by you all the way, who’s willing to pay your fare, who’d stroll with you at the mall till your feet aches and everything and anything a true friend has to offer..

Friendship is a promise made in the heart. Friends come together for a purpose. Friends come together to share the joys and pains of life. They might share the same hobby, heartaches or just anything goes. I am not always friendly and the approachable one, I may be boring all the time. I may not be the one who’ll give you gifts every birthday of yours but I’m sure I’m the type of friend who would never ever ruin the friendship I have with you. I knew how to treasure something wonderful in life as friendship. I would never ever do that and leave you hanging, because the friendship I had with you keeps me going amidst the struggles and pains in my life.

I could still remember the word of my dear friend back in high school ‘alam mo ang ganda mong kaibigan", see i could still rememeber it.!

To all my friends, I’m sorry if I’m not a perfect friend, If I failed and disappointed you most of the time, I just want you to know guys that I’m so blessed and thankful to GOD that HE had showered me such wonderful people who would be there for me as I journey on with my life. THANK YOU SO MUCH for keeping the MAJESTIC BOND with me, called FRIENDSHIP, strong and lasting..

No comments:

Post a Comment