Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When you moved out (07.06.2006)

No this is not Mars attack, or MIB, and most likely I am not an alien by the way this title of my blog goes…I am a true blue inhabitant of this dear planet earth of ours. Let’s get down and serious now...

Have you ever wondered what is it like on moving out the neighborhood you had stayed for almost all your life?(childish question isn’t it?) Some of you may answer yes and some no. Let me tell you how I feel...

It’s like erasing all the memories of everything, having amnesia perhaps, like jumping off the steepest hill and you could never see the top of it when you already fell down from it. its like leaving everything behind, burning all of your precious memories, its like riding in a spaceship and going to another planet..

I’d been here around this neighborhood since I barely even know how to remember memories and we would just moved out because the truth that we are poor in short no money.., that does really make this world go round. I wish that money wasn’t invented at all. Then maybe if I had money we would never move out here. Its here where I learned about the cruel things in life, got my 1st love, experienced 2nd heartache, my ever 1st period, my 18th birthday without the debut party, got our house floor flooded because of heavy rain, graduate High school and entered college life.. It is here where the world started to unfold before my very eyes. Its really hard to let go you know..

Then maybe I was just afraid to step outside the world miles apart from the place i have learned to accept to know my life. . Maybe letting go is all about taking all the courage in and battle out the fear of leaving something behind. Letting go is just going outside or taking a look behind closed doors. And behind that closed doors was your fate waiting to be discovered and be conquered by myself..

I was always afraid of certain things, well, we really are afraid sometimes, and what i am afraid of was taking and facing the world outside mine. To see if the grass is really greener on the other side...

To take one little step of your leap of fate requires really a leap of faith. It’s like trusting yourself, having the faith in everything you decided to conquer...

Guess there’s nothing bad on moving out the neighborhood...*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment