Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What About Love- LEMAR

What if I took my

time to love you?

What if I put no one above you?

What if I did the things

That really mattered?

What if I ran through

Hoops of disaster?


No one would care if

We never made it

We're in this alone

So why don't we face it

There is no room to

Blame one another

We just need time to

Forgive each other


[Chorus:]

What about love?

What about feeling?

What about all the

things that make life

worth living?

What about faith?

What about trust?

And tell me

baby...what about
us?


How can I give this

Love a new beginning?

How can I stop the rain?

It's never ending

How do I keep my soul believing?

Memories of how we

Should be keep calling


[Chorus]


I'll take the rivers rise

I'll take the happy times

I'll take the

moments of disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment