Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Behind this mask



Who am I? I’m no superhero. I’m no supermodel. I’m no superstar..

I am me. I’m just a girl. I cry when I’m mad. I get unpredictable. I laugh when I’m glad. I’m sad about everything. Sometimes too impossible. Then you have no choice but to deal with it. It’s not a big thing? Just get used to it!

"THEY SAY A WOMAN HAS TWO FACES; THE ONE SHE SHOWS THE WORLD AND THE ONE SHE KEPT FOR HERSELF"

You laughed even though you are hurting inside, you smile even though you wanted to frown, you are strong eventhough you’re already too weak to stand up, you’re brave eventhough you are already too scared, you calm down eventhough you are already furious and bursting inside. You learn to fake things so people would never say nor think wrong or bad of you.

You learn to keep everything inside, let the world see the other side of you and let yourself see the best keep hidden secrets of you. Come to think of it, it’s really necessary for us girls to do that..!!!

The bitter truth is that people see us women as the weaker part of this society, so you must learn not to let them see your weaknesses. We must know how to seek our own worthy place in this cruel society as a woman who knows how to fight for her right and to stand up for her principles in life! Not a woman they see as a weakling, a display or anything less they could think about us...

I still consider myself as a girl, not a lady nor a woman. Still, I know how to stand up in this big world…!!!

I still cry, I still get mad, laugh and smile on just simple things in life..

There’s nothing wrong to be weak sometimes, nothing wrong also on hiding it…You can’t help but to do so because people might just step on you or crush you..

There are always two sides of the story, two sides of a coin, and two sides of a boxing ring. I AM TWO-FACED!!!

Behind this mask is a girl. When you punched me I bleed. Maybe not your kind of girl. But I’m no ordinary girl. If you know how to fight I also know how. I don’t care of what you expect of me as long as I am me…You can’t change me…

No comments:

Post a Comment