Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ON Being Stupid


Sometimes I wonder what is important on being knowledgeable about our world and how does life goes along. I suddenly wish i was stupid and didn’t know anything at all about the world…because you know everything about this cruel world was so very much disturbing. I mean seeing the everyday happening in our daily news on TV, newspaper and on the radio its just nothing good happens anymore, maybe there’s a few but bad things had thrown a large shadow over the goodness of everyone. I had watched recently Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks. It was about a man who was stupid but brought a lot inspiration to the life of different people. Forrest was a stupid man but he lives life so different, like being simple, seeing goodness through the bad things, being compassionate and learning to wait for love and finally winning it back. His was a life so simple yet so meaningful to others whom he had influence though he doesn’t seem to notice it at all. He was a stupid man with a big heart…I wish I was stupid! Being innocent again to the cruelness of the world. Living life so simple yet so happy…."-"

No comments:

Post a Comment