Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lamentations 2.23.06

Time really change the way people view their life and the life ahead. I am 18 already and it seems that the sand in my life’s hourglass flows so fast…everyday seems to passed so quickly without me even knowing what had happened, what I did and whom I meet… Then the people around me they seem to be the people that i just newly met. They change a lot. A drastic change, I mean. My ate she seems so different. As if she’s not my ate anymore. She’s always with her friends and her cell phone. Like I said they seem to be very different people now. But I already knew them since then. My brother, he was seldom home. My sister, our youngest, she talk to us like she was the eldest. I didn’t know what had happened anymore. Everything else are not the same anymore…they seem to fade in front of my eyes. Like the wind that blows. I wish, I suddenly wish i was a child again that i never get to the age of 18..i really hate being 18…its like the song that goes like…"everybody’s changing and I don’t feel the same.." everybody seems to be a different people now but me i felt so left behind…like lost in the year that was…(’+')


Posted February 23, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment