Thursday, June 17, 2010

PROUST

These are my answers to the PROUST Questionnaire

Your Favorite virtue:Patience
your favorite qualities in a man:
Honest,sweet,responsible,GOD-fearing
your favorite qualities in a woman:
simple and caring
Your chief characteristic:nice

What you appreciate the most in your friends:
thoughtful
Your main fault:
having no pride at all
Your favorite occupation:
photographer
Your idea of happiness:
being with one who loves you the most
Your idea of misery:
being left behind
If not yourself, who would you be:
I would be a nun
Where would you like to live:
in PARIS
Your favorite colour and flower: blue, tulips
Your favorite prose authors:
Sidney Sheldon, John Grisham, Dan Brown, Ken Follett
Your favorite poets:
Pablo Neruda, Brownings
Your favorite heroes in Fiction:
Spiderman
Your favorite heroines in Fiction:
Elektra
What characters in history do you most dislike?:
warlords
Your heroines in world history:
Joan of Arc
Your favorite food and drink:
anything with potatoes; iced tea
Your favorite names:
Sophie, Andrew
What I hate the most:
people taking me for granted but still I was always there for them
World history characters I hate the most:
Adolf Hitler
What is your present state of mind:
confused???
For what fault have you most toleration:
ignorance in a tolerable way
Your favorite motto:
trust in the LORD with all your Heart


What historical figure do you most identify with?:
Mother Teresa???
Which living person do you most admire?:
My Father
What is the trait do you most deplore in others:
conceited
What is your greatest extravagance?:
my shoes
On what occasion do you lie?:
if the situation needs it, I seldom lie
What do you dislike most about your appearance?:
nothing..
When and where were you happiest?: with a sweet and simple action done in the most unexpected way
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?:
none, I am me
If you could change one thing about your family what would it be?:
I love them
What do you consider your greatest achievement?: having a job and helping my family
If you died and came back as a person or thing what do you think it would be?:
a dolphin
What is your most treasured possession?:books
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?:
being alone without someone loving you
Howe would you like to die?:
as early as possible..+_+

No comments:

Post a Comment