Monday, January 11, 2010

If I Were a Boy

If I were a boy maybe I would be cute and my being quiet would give me the mystery that girls like in a boy.

If I were a boy, I would never lead a girl on and be that 'pa-cute' so to attract a girl. I know how painful would that be. If you really want a girl then say it and don't make her wait.

If I were a boy, I would never look at the surface. I think most guys are superficial, whether they admit it or not. Though most boys say that they look deeper than the surface, its not. Boys like that are infuriating and they were even harsh enough to tel you your ugly.

If I were a boy I would never break a girl's heart just because I found a new one. I would be true and would never used a girl just to move on.

If I were a boy, I'll be just like myself when I'm a girl but with different preferences.

I can't help but wonder, why can't guys love or like someone just like any other nice girls?

This would be a blog of bitterness, but care to look and dig deeper in the world of masculines, these statements are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment